Selasa, 01 November 2016

My passion

My passion is writing! What could be more delicious than inventing new characters and seeing where they take you?I am blessed to live in Indiana, a state I share with many Amish communities. (I find the best spices, hot cereal, and good cooking advice at an Amish store not too far away.)I'm a teacher so I spend most of my waking hours with young people. I love chatting with them and hearing their views on love and life. My students are magical, and I am honored to be part of their lives.I've lived in Honduras, Grand Cayman, and Costa Rica. One of my favorite activities is exploring other cultures. My husband, Paul, and I have two grown children and three precious grandchildren, special delivery from Africa. I love to hole up in our lake cabin and write -- often with a batch of popcorn nearby. (Oh, and did I mention dark chocolate?)I enjoy getting to know my readers, so feel free to write me at: contact@brendamaxfield.com. Join my Newsletter Gang and get the latest news, contests, releases: mad.ly/signups/85744/join. Visit me to learn about all my books: brendamaxfield.com Happy Reading!

My passion Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: adi

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar